The Illustrators’ Union is for you if…
- You’re an aspiring illustrator looking to get started professionally.
- You’re a professional illustrator whose career has stalled.
- You’re an illustrator whose business isn’t where you want it to be.
- You’re a former illustrator wanting to come back into the industry.
- You’re a creative person wanting to make extra income from your creative skills.
Our goal is to help you forge a strong, profitable, sustainable and long term career as an illustrator – by connecting you with the tools, resources & global community you need.
Who is behind the Illustrators’ Union?
In 2008, they created the resource website, zero2illo, to chart Jonathan’s journey of transitioning from a graphic designer to a full time, professional illustrator. Along the way, zero2illo grew into a trusted, global resource for fellow illustrators with a supportive, active community.
During their time at the helm of zero2illo, they gained an intimate knowledge of the kinds of support fellow illustrators have most needed, to earn a living as a working illustrator.
In late 2013, Jonathan and Lea launched the Illustrators’ Union to continue what they started with zero2illo – supplemented by hosting two zero2illo LIVE conferences in the UK (in 2012 and 2013) – which they believe fills an important gap missing in the industry.
Our mission is to provide the practical support, community and resources to help you become a successful illustrator in the 21st century.
To receive Community Updates, Extra Resources & More, Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter below: